it's only 1123am. and I'm already having a fucked up day.
I woke up around 730 this morning.. .... and saw his msg.... not the hint of a gentle goodnight i was hoping to be able to read first thing before i began my expected boring Saturday.
NVM that.
at 945, my mum came barging into my room, demanding that i woke up immediately cos the AirCon ppl were coming. at 950, she opened my room door for them to enter... and YES! while I was still in bed.. and in my pyjamas. FUCK! I mean.. i'm 23 this year.. and my pjs are NOT for the eyes of just anyone's eyes!!! ... wth! and from that very min, before i could even gather myself and properly wake up.. she started bloody ranting at me...!! ...
then! my FUCKED up maid... whom I have NO idea why my MUM keeps around.. changed my bedsheets.. left me with bloody naked pillows and a spotty bedsheet..the kind that's been really washed out and has like bits of tiny cloth balls spotting the entire sheet? ... i mean.. as it is.. i HATE changing bedsets... this may sound gross.. but i LIKE my own bed smell.. and it's comfy and slept in... so by fucking it all up, she just made the WHOLE event a lot more unpleasant!
and THEN!! I moved my fish bowl out cos the aircon maintenance was near it and i didn't want any unclean water to fall into the bowl and kill my only surviving fish. so... the maid bloody just REARRANGED MY WHOLE TABLE and left me NO space for my fishbowl. when I wanted to move my bowl back into my room , i had to REARRANGE the whole damn table!!!
and on top of ALL this, I forgot it was my dad's birthday today.
and my mum gave me this fucked up look for it...!
wth!!
I mean.. so I'm not allowed to forget? and it's FINE that my bro NEVER bothers?!...
seriously.... BURN woman..!! BURN!!!
ARHG!!!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment