ok.. so it isn't raining.. but it might as well be.. with all the DAMN clouds!
the lack of rain only pro longs the lack of sunshine.. which i'm in dire need of.. so BLOODY RAIN already!
sigh. tired sunday.
I chose to sleep in today cos my lids felt like they weighed a ton.
is it insane how long I'm taking to get over my jet lag?... i half suspect it's because I don't really want to be here... so since majority of my being really wants to be on French time, a proper sound sense of time doesn't really help.
psycho-ing myself isn't working... not that it ever did.
i think.
OH... yeah! it's the SWISS GUARD! :) thanks!
yeah... sorry... a bit off since i came back.. not very alert..
I went to parkway today to get my photos printed. i don't think I have enough.. even though 140 pics seem like a lot... they ran short of 3R paper and asked if I wanted everything in 4R.
duh~ of cos not! not after i paid without my discount...
less than 100 4R = 30 cents per piece
more than 100 = 25 cents per piece.
my initial 4R count was 74. I managed to chalk it up to 90.. and that was it.
bloody waste of my time... so ANYWAY.. IF I converted ALL my 3Rs into 4Rs, I would have been able to pay for all my pics at 25cents.. which isn't very possible now.. since I already paid the bill.. not unless they give me a reimbursement.. which we know. wouldn't happen.
sigh~
enough that I gave up 2R pics already... giving 3Rs up would deprive me of variation. I'll die of bore looking at only 4Rs - NO SPACE!
anyway. I got an 8R.. for 5bucks. ex. but I needed a cover photo.. a huge photo (which i will spell is foto from now on cos it's EASIER).. a huge foto for me to scribble Europe Trip 2007 in big bold slanty words... ... that means. .I'll need a phat silver marker... shit. gotta buy.
ok... so I wasn't feeling too good today abt not being sympathetic towards her... i mean.. yeah.. it sounded pretty bad... she FAINTED... bashed her lip.. but.. tsk. dunno leh.. just no feeling.
may... be.. if she felt more healthy-ish I would be a BIT more concerned..?? yeah? but.. uh not really... nope.. .. nothing much came when i heard she toppled. am I mean? am I a horrible person? .. not really right? .. I mean.. if you tell me kim fainted.. (not like she very healthy also) i would actually be quite panicky... but... you know... ok.. Mmm.. nvm.. let's just leave it at... i'm feeling apologetic and mean for not feeling more for her when i heard. Hope she's feeling fit as a fiddle now though.
HaH!
".. fit as a fiddle... "
dum dum dee dee dee dum dum dee dee!
tsk.
joyce doesn't like politically correct, polite laughing or crowd pleasing people
uh... not funny.. don't laugh lah... you know. maybe... you could just.. smile?
I can hardly say I'm a rebel.. judging by where i bloody am...
but it bugs me when someone's saying things because they were expected to say it or act in a certain way because.. " That's what nice people do."
get real lah...
I don't feel very comfortable around ppl like that.
so yeah..they appear all nice.. .. they say and do all the right things at the right time.. they probably make everyone else like them and wanna be around them...
but they make me feel un.com.fort.able.
thank God for italics.
LuRve YoOouuu God!
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment